Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Ice Cream

Cookies and Cream 
Cheesecake Ice Cream



Creamy homemade cheesecake ice cream in just few minutes to prepare and uses only FOUR ingredients. No need of ice cream churn. Have a hand mixer? 
You can whip this up and freeze for 6 hours. 

Hi Friends! 

Its been a while since I wrote a blog, been so busy with work lately, hardly get enough time for my blog. 

Since I'm not going to work today, I sprained my wrist and the doctor told me to rest for few days and I have to wear a splint. I might as well do something productive.

I made this ice cream 2 months ago and I have been keeping this recipe all this time. I was dreaming that some day I will be able to put up an ice cream parlor.

But since my doctor told me that I have to cut off my sugar and carbohydrates intake. Ill just might as well share this with you.

The inspiration of these recipe is a no bake oreo cheesecake. Same as no bake cheesecake this is easy and so simple to make.

Creamy homemade cheesecake ice cream in just few minutes to prepare and uses only FOUR ingredients. No need of ice cream churn. Have a hand mixer?  You can whip this up and freeze for 4 hours and viola! you have a dessert.


Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups heavy cream, chilled for atleast 24 hours
  • 1 can condensed milk, chilled for atleast 24 hours
  • 250g cream cheese, softened but still cold 
  • 14. 3 oz crushed oreos
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Procedure:

  1. The night before you are planning to make the ice cream, chilled your heavy cream and condensed milk. Few hours before making the ice cream put your bowl and whisk attachment in the fridge to chill. 
  2. Using your chilled bowl and whisk attachment whipped the heavy cream in a high speed until nice and fluffy.Add the vanilla extract continue whisking until stiff peak. In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the beaten cream cheese to the heavy cream and continue whisking until just combined. Pour in the condensed milk and continue mixing by hand. Add half of crushed oreos, and save the remaining for late. Mix until just combined. 
  3. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or a freezer friendly container with a lid. Sprinkle the remaining crushed oreos on top. 
  4. Put in the freezer for at least 6 hours or best overnight. Allow few minutes to thaw before serving. 
  5. Enjoy!

Try my other Ice Cream Recipe: 

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook