Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies

Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
(Gluten Free, and Keto Friendly)



Easy and simple to make low carb peanut butter cookies, all you need is 
just 3 ingredients, peanut butter, sugar substitute and egg. 


Hi Friends! 

Happy Easter!

Its been a while since the last time I wrote a blog, been busy and still been adjusting to my new diet. But I am feeling better now, I had been sugar free for 4 weeks whoah! The first 2 weeks from eliminating sugar was so hard, I feel so weak and my brain was not functioning properly, I also feel that I am always feel hungry. I stayed away from my kitchen, so I wont be get tempted to bake. I start clearing my pantry, I throw out all foods that contain gluten and sugar. Watch a lot of documentaries about what sugar can do in to your body, and you will get surprised how much sugar intake you have in a day. 

Sugar can be really harmful to your brain and body. I have been watching a lot of documentaries how sugar can damage your body and brain. 

So today will mark the day that I will be sharing more healthy baked goodies. 

To celebrate Easter I make this peanut butter cookies.

I was craving for some baked goods I haven't had any for few weeks.

The cookie is really good, actually no one notice that is a low carb cookie.
I used hermesetas sweetener, you can use whatever sweetener you have on hand.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients: 


  • 1 cup peanut butter ( I made my own peanut butter)
  • 1/2 cup hermesetas sweetener or any sugar substitute you want.
  • 1 egg
  • pinch of salt



Procedure:


  •  Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  •  In a medium bowl, Mix all ingredients, peanut butter, sweetener, egg and salt until well  combined. 
  • Scoop the dough and roll it into a ball, transfer each ball to the prepared baking sheet ( I used 1 teaspoon scoop to portion the cookie dough.)    
  • Using the back of a fork gently press down the top of each cookie to create a pattern.    
  • Baked for about 12-14 minutes, dont let them browned too much they burn quickly.
  • Remove from the oven, allow to cool in the baking sheets for 15 minutes before transferring into a cooling rack to cool down completely. 
  • Enjoy! 


Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook