Blueberry Pancake


Blueberry Pancake








When I decided to look after myself, meaning I decided to give my body the right nutrition. Lately as I grow a bit older, I feel that I get tired easily, believe me or not I fall asleep at 8pm. Aside from being tired and easily fall sick, which not my thing. I was wondering what are the causes of this. I figured out that I had a lot of sugar. I drink a can or more of softdrink every single day, I have plenty of chocolates in my bag where ever I go I ate it. I don’t eat vegetables and fruits. I skip breakfast. Oh, my goodness I hate eating breakfast especially on the days that I’m getting late for work. When I feel hungry I munch chocolate whatever in my bag. Yes, you might say that I am very unhealthy person.

But not now anymore. When I feel that my body are not on the shape, I decided that I should eat much healthier. I started with one serving of smoothie a day. Well I started with fruit smoothie then I put some green on it as the time goes. I even go on 10-day detox to cleanse whatever rubbish food I had in my body.
Then I started to eat breakfast, it takes some of my time in the morning to prepare my breakfast. It’s a little bit of sacrifice, anyways it’s for my own good.
Now I have been 8 weeks without having softdrinks, I don’t even crave for any sweets, and feels lighter.

Sharing my fist ever Pancake from the scratch that I made.
Ingredients:
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup soy milk
1/3 cup blueberries and extra for decorating

Procedure:
1.     In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2.     Add milk and blueberries continue mixing until well combined.
If the batter is too runny add more flour and if it is sticky add more milk, until you reached the “pancakey” consistency.
3.     Pour batter in small amounts to a warm, un-oiled, non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When edges start to pull away from the bottom of the pan and a few bubbles form on the tops, lift up a little and check to see if the pancake is turning a light golden brown. When they are, flip the pancakes over.
4.     After a few minutes, carefully make a little slit in one to see if it is cooked all the way through, and check that the second side has become a light golden-brown colour.
5.     Serve hot and enjoy. Put some maple syrup and blueberries if desired.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook