Super Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake

Super Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake


No bake cheesecake is thick, creamy and silky smooth, full of nutella flavor 
is completely to die for. No bake is always a plus. 

I love nutella as much as many of you does. Actually I love a lot of things but nutella is one of them, all I need is a jar of nutella, a spoon and an hour,  nutella will be gone before I knew it. 

Ok! I actually I didn't do that, but I want too. 

I would sneak few spoonful of nutella and licked the spoon. It is so satisfying. :)

Today, I have seen a jar of nutella which someone hid it from me. I dont know why. Hahaha!
Instead of sneaking a few spoonful from it and pretend that I didn't. I thought of making cheesecake so everyone could enjoy it. 

As much as I love the baked cheesecake, I also have a soft spot for no bake. Of course aside from it will cut the baking time, no bake is so easy to make and the texture is so smooth and silky. 

This cheesecake is so easy to make it starts with an oreo crust, the best crust ever. All you have to is place the oreos ( I included the filling you may take it out if you like.) in a food processor and pulse it until you get a fine crumbs. Mix it with a melted butter until well combined and resembles as a wet sand. Press it on a 9 inch spring form pan. I recommend to use a spring form pan it will make your life easier. 

The base is cream cheese, make sure the cream cheese is on a room temperature, it is easy to beat and combine with other ingredients. 

The hardiest part is waiting for the cheesecake to firm up in the fridge. Once its firmed up I topped the cheesecake with some nutella ganache and I put some wafer for presentation. 

The cheesecake is so creamy and silky smooth and makes me wanted to eat the whole cheesecake. 



Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:


Crust:
2 cups finely crumbs oreos
4 tbsp melted butter

Filling:

678 grams cream cheese, softened in room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup nutella
3 tbsp cocoa powder
8 oz cool heavy cream, lightly whipped until soft peak

Nutella Ganache

1/2 cup nutella
1/4 cup heavy cream

Procedure: 
  1. In a food processor, process oreos until fine crumbs. Combine oreo crumbs with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Put in the fridge to set hile making the filling. 
  2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, nutella and cocoa powder together until smooth and well combined. 
  3. In a medium bowl, using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment whip the heavy cream until form a soft peak. Gently fold in the heavy cream to the nutella mixture. Mix until just combined.
  4.  Pour the filling into the prepare crust, and smooth the top.
  5. Put in the fridge to set for about 4 -6 hours. 
  6. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and transfer to cake board or plate. 
  7. To make the ganache, put the nutella in a medium bowl, and bring the heavy cream to boil in the microwave, pour over the nutella. Whisk until smooth.
  8. Let the ganache cool and thickens slightly before pouring on the top of cheesecake. Decorate as desired. 
  9. Enjoy!










Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook