Strawberry Apple Smoothie

Strawberry Apple Smoothie



Today I woke up wanting to try something new. As I got enough time make some breakfast before heading to work. But I am not into eating cereals. Even when I was still a kid eating breakfast is like battling in a war. My mum would always scold me. But that was before until I realized how important eating breakfast is. And now I always wanted to eat healthy.

Since I really love eating fruits so I thought I should make something different this time. Strawberry is in season this time here in Australia so they are cheap I am able to get bunch of them, since I love them a lot.


Look at that mouth watering smoothie!!!

These is very simple to make.

Ready to try?

Ingredients:

2 cups of frozen strawberry
1 cup apple (skinned and cut in small pieces)
1 cup of milk
1 tsp of honey (optional)

Procedure:

1. Peel off the skin of the apple and cut into pieces.
2. Remove the green part of the strawberry and cut into halves.
3. Toss all green ingredients into the blender.
4. Stir the smoothie and pour in the glass. Serve it immediately.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook