Chocolate Chips Cookie with Nutella filling

Chocolate Chips Cookie with Nutella Filling




I was walking on the aisle at the grocery and suddenly saw that nutella was on sale. I feels like heaven to me. Honestly when I was young I was not able to taste nutella, we lived in village far from city and there no shops that sells these imported spread, and my mum doesn't want to buy some expensive stuff. Until my brother work overseas so they have nutella for "pasalubong", until then I used to love nutella alot. I can eat it with bread or just nutella alone, but after a  while I got bored. 
So thought of something to give a twist for nutella, I thought of putting it on a cookie. So how could I do that? should I put in the cookie dough straight away? would it melt when I put it in the oven? if I put it inside the dough it would be messy? Those where the questions I had in my mind. 

Let me tell you how did I do it without being messy and did not melt. The recipe is not complicated and you can do it right away. Just follow the recipe below.

Ingredients:

2 cups all purpose Flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup nutella

Procedure:


  1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla continue beating until well incorporated.
  2. Place flour and baking soda into a bowl; mix to combine then add the wet ingredients slowly, until well combine. Stir in Chocolate chips.
  3. Scoop a large spoonful of dough ( ice cream scooper) and flattened it into your palm. Add 1 tablespoon of nutella ( or depending how much do you want).in the middle, then fold cookie dough and seals and cover the nutella completely. Roll then into a ball.
  4. Bake them for about 10-15 minutes or untill the edges are golden brown.  Let it cool down and Enjoy! 






Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook