Easy Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

Easy Cookies and Cream Ice Cream


These homemade Ice Cream only needs four ingredients.
So simple and easy to make, taste like any store bought ice cream.


Hi friends!

It is still summer here in Australia and the past few days was really so warm and humid. What do you enjoy the most during summer? 

I love summer because I am able to eat frozen sweets. I like munching fruit Popsicle and the my most favourite is eating ice cream. Yes, who doesn't like ice cream anyway. 

I have stopped buying ice cream since I knew how to make one. 

Homemade ice creams where the best. It wont be too sweet like a store bought, but you will also get the same silky texture. And I guess homemade ice cream is more healthier than any other. And you are able to customized flavours you want. 

What I like to do is I made some batches of ice cream base and add any flavour that I could think of. 

The key in making the homemade ice cream is to chilled the heavy cream and condensed milk the night before you are planning to make an ice cream.

I also like chilling the bowl and my whisk attachment.




Actually you dont really need an ice cream maker for this. You can use whatever equipment you got on hand, a stand mixer or a hand held mixer, or just even your hand and wire whisk, you might need to use some arm muscles. Its a good workout though. Put it in the freezer and the next day you got to enjoy your ice cream. Love it!


Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

2 cups heavy cream (chilled overnight)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup finely crushed oreos
20 pieces Oreos ( crushed in chunks)
1 can condensed milk (Chilled overnight)

Procedure:

  • The night before making the ice cream chilled the heavy cream and condensed milk. 
  • In a large bowl, using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer, whipped the heavy cream on a high speed until soft peaks. Add in the vanilla extract and the finely crust oreos and continue mixing until just combined. 
  • Continue mixing by hand, fold in the crushed oreos mix until evenly distributed. Pour in the condensed milk and continue mixing until well combined.
  • Transfer the mixture in a lidded container. Freeze the ice cream mixture for atleast 6 hours or best overnight. 
  • Enjoy!


Try my other recipe:


Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook