Melting Moments

Melting Moments


When I say melting moments its really a melting moment. This little baked goodies 
will surely burst in your mouth. 


Hi Friends!

Hows life going? Its been a while since the last time I posted a blog. 

There's a lot of thing had happened lately. My brother's wedding, and my 2 other brothers visited me here in Sydney. It is so nice to see them after so many years. 

I always wanted to show off my baking skills to my brothers. I decide to bake something that are not readily available in the shops.

I have been seeing this melting moments cookies all over my news feed in facebook, so I decided to make one of this for my brothers. 

 I tried the first recipe that I found online but didn't turn out so good. the dough was so dry and its difficult to handle. 

So, I woke up the next morning and decide to make it again. So this one I spray a little bit of water so the dough wont stay so dry and it will be easy to handle. Just spray little by little so it wont become too wet. 

These melting moments are absolutely melt in your mouth. They are light and buttery and simple to make. 

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

150g unsalted butter, softened in a room temperature
2 cups all purpose flour, sifted
1 cup corn flour, sifted
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 tsp dry vanilla extract (optional)

Procedure:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line 1-2 baking tray with a parchment paper and set aside. 
  2. In a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and powdered sugar together until light and fluffy. 
  3. Combine the all purpose flour, corn flour and dry vanilla and mix to the creamed mixture, only mix until just combined. Spray a little bit of water if the dough is too dry. 
  4. Roll a teaspoonful sized ball and placed on the baking tray.  Flattened the balls slightly by gently pressing with fork. 
  5. Baked in preheated oven for 10-13 minutes until the cookies is firmed to touched and start browning on the edges. 
  6. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. 
  7. Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook