Easy One Bowl Apple Cinnamon Bread

Easy One Bowl Apple Cinnamon Bread


Apple Cinnamon Bread - Easy and simple to make. Incredibly moist and delicious 
with hint of cinnamon spiced bread with juicy apple chunks.


Today, I will be sharing another delicious apple bread recipe. This is so perfect with a cup of coffee. 

I was looking at our fridge and I found out there's plenty of apples lying around. It is because my partner was keep on buying apples and he is not eating it. I don't really like eating apples unless I don't have any choice. But I don't want them to on waste, so I might do something. 

I am in the mood for baking, but I only wanted easy and simple plus easy to clean up. So I prefer something that I can toss everything in one bowl and viola! 



I used 2 cups of diced apples, but if you want more apples in your bread you are free to add some more. Just make sure they are evenly distributed so they wont sink in the bottom of the bread. Y

The bread is moist with crunchy topped. 


Here is the recipe: 

Ingredients:

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup oil
2 cups peeled and diced apples
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups flour
1/2 cup coarsely walnuts

Procedure:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease sides and line a bottom of a loaf pan. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and oil until light and fluffy. Stir in diced apples and mix until evenly distributed. 
  3. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, flour. Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient. Mix until well combined. Fold in the chopped walnuts. 
  4. Bake in preheated oven of 350 F for 45 minutes. Cover loaf pan with aluminum foil, continue baking until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 15 minutes more. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool down completely.
  5. Enjoy!


Recipe that you may like:



Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook