3 Ingredients Oatmeal Cookies

3 Ingredients Oatmeal Cookies







Hi Friends! 

Hows your weekend going?

Its a nice Sunday Morning here in Sydney. The weather is not too hot compare from the last weekend. My day started with a short walk to park, its nice to breathe and feel the fresh air once in a while.

Have you seen the cookies that I posted. I know they looks so yummy and healthy and easy to do. 
I made that yesterday morning, that was my gift for the old people who are spending the remaining days of their lives. Some of them were already neglected by their families, and some only gets visited once in a year. Every time I came their are always excited to see me and tell their stories, stories that they had been told me so many times and I am able to memorize it. It is a simple indications that they are looking for some to show that they are important. I spend few hours with them and come back home full of gratitude that even me and my brothers are living miles away from each other we always see to it that we check up on each other almost everyday.

I don't about these often, actually this is the first time. I hope by sharing a bit of my story (more than the cookie recipe that you can get from this blog) will serve an inspirations. 
No matter how your life gets busy, dont forget to spend time with your love ones especially your elderly, they needed you more now that they are feeble.

As my parents would always tell me and brothers. What ever and Where ever we are right now we owe it to those people who raised us. 

Please help me spread love with one another. 

And also dont forget to support my blog. Whatever revenue I am getting from these will go to a good cause. 

Thank you!

Lets, talk about the cookie. I cookie is crunchy with soft ish centers. This is so easy to make just stir the three ingredients, scoop and bake. And viola you got healthy and yummy cookies. These can serve in breakfast. You can use walnuts or raisins instead of chocolate chips. 

I also used traditional rolled oats dont use instant oatmeal it will easily get burned and it will make the cookie soggy. I also used sugar free and dairy free chocolate chips that I bought from the health food store. You are free to use whatever chocolate chips you got on hand. 

Here is the recipe for you to try: 

Ingredients:

2 large bananas, mashed
1 3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips.

Procedure:
  1.  Preheat oven to 350 F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
  3. Scoop 2 tablespoons of oat and banana mixture onto your cookie sheet  and shape into a large round. Use your hand to flattened it. 
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are golden on the top and just set to touch.
  5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 days. 
  6. Enjoy!


Please try my other cookie recipe:

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook